Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Traveller Solo, interlude

My solo experiment definitely took a long hiatus! A few other things kept coming up. One thing I may want to add to the Krim system is a ship inspection. Re-reading Foundations Edge and the experience the main characters have getting through customs, As we left our crew jumping from Preacep to Krim I still need to roll for anything happening during the jump transit, then what happens when they come out of jump at Krim.  I will add to any random roll a customs inspection: they are coming from Imperial space to League space. So time to beef up the Space Patrol, maybe create another ship and crew with that career book, and have an inspection. Hope I roll well on the reaction roll! Hopefully nothing like the image from the book from Stellagama and created by Ian Stead. I think I've had 1 quick overview of that book, maybe I should try and do a more comprehensive review for my 15 followers!

So the plans are to try & re-read that book a bit as it has some interesting things about how the law works on various planets and can add additional chrome. Plus next game it is a possible career choice.

And work up a ship and crew from that book to practice with its career paths. I had to combine that with the Clement rule books to get the entire thing to work, but it does create some detailed characters.

And process the in-jump events, then out of jump for the No Refunds and into League space!

No comments: