Saturday, December 30, 2017

Tracker - some general cleanup

Mostly under the hood updates. I've added the ability to remove the cargos and logs for a ship, as well as deleting a ship itself.  As I've updated the way the ship cargo works so that it is never actually deleted, even when unloaded, you may want to clean up things after a while.  I am setting an active flag for the cargo so we can have a cargo manifest based on what is currently loaded, or on some historical dates (i.e., what you were carrying 3 months ago. Pesky bureaucracies!)

Minor UI update to the ship list to make it a bit easier to read, and I've added the version and current planet as well as the delete button.  The number in [ ] is the ID of the ship.  I'll probably remove it but I thought it could be interesting to see how many ships you have added.


No comments: