Monday, July 27, 2020

Traveller Geomorphs v2

Robert Pearce of Yet Another Traveller Blog has released his updated geomorphs book. A PDF with dare I say delicious mapping goodness inside. He has added end pieces and aerowings and a few other things to help round out ship, building or just play general map making plans. See the post here.

There is a throne room which honestly could be used for fantasy games. These geomorphs are not Traveller specific and could be used for a wide variety of gaming.


These connectors are cool, but now I could use them for that scene in Star Wars in the Death Star. In fact, we could create the location scenes, enough to replay the Death Star sequence. I would not be surprised if that was indeed one of the plans, as there are also large hangar decks. 

Anyway, cool things. 

I've also bought more fantasy specific geomoprhs from Loresmyth. While not sure I'll get to use them a whole lot, there was this sale...and if I ever do get into more commercial style of dungeon creation (who knows, the cost of entry is so low but not sure I could deal with the inevitable nasty comments). I've actually used one for the "cover" of the Lamia's Labyrinth.

Having a hole in the sand can be a good thing!

No comments: