Friday, September 06, 2019

Traveller Tracker - test installer

So what I've done is published the app to my OneDrive. I've set that to be a shared directory with a setup in there. I've not tested this yet - need to go to my tablet to see if it works.

At the moment there is not a whole lot to the program (I hate calling things apps. Application is okay, app just seems trivial, even though this is trivial :) ) You can add ship classes and ships. The ships use the ship classes.

So, why push this out? To see if there is any interest other than me plugging away so I don't forget the .Net stuff (work is Filemaker and Rails. Still need to learn Ruby & Rails but I've got too much crap to deal with on that Filemaker system).

So, not even knowing if this will work (if not, I believe my Charter account gives me some web space & I could push to a web site), if anyone wants to try this Windows-only program, here is the link to the installer:

Traveller Tracker installer

No comments: