Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Next Traveller Game?

If the group wants to continue from where we left off, I have ideas...and I think this is the 4th game I will have lead since getting back into gaming. Lets see: played with two friends at my house [1], then did a game with part of the gaming group [2] then did the Big Wreck [3]. So yep, this would be the 4th game, and perhaps a continuation of the 3rd if people want to do that.

 



I also have deck plans for this salvage ship which is lurking behind the Big Wreck. George has been keeping an eye on it.


We're about to probably finish the Corsairs game next week, and I get to play for a few weeks. For some reason I can only lead a game for so long, but I need to practice to get better (so true of well, everything). 

I may try & bring one of the first people I refereed with a few years back, just need to help him a bit with his Skype so we can talk. We could even just use new people entirely and do something else, but as I do have those giant maps of the Rift (which don't do a whole lot of good over the internet exactly!) I do want to use them a bit more. And all the far-too-many minis I keep getting.

Finally - as a personal note this pandemic / working from home / loss of a lot of contact / worries about things I have no control over have been starting to drag me down a bit. Gaming is supposed to help me get out of that, so perhaps I just need to game more! Hopefully North Carolina will lift the gym ban as I think that may help as I can only do so much with the equipment I have. Just have to wear a mask and wipe things down before and after. Going to be a different experience for sure.

No comments: