Monday, September 04, 2017

Traveller Tracker - Logs and Location

Got a little time over the Labor Day weekend to work on this. I've got basic ship log in place, and I've added the TravellerMap API to get a list of the sectors. It is a big list - I may have to add the Milieu to the ship data to restrict the list to a specific version (note the multiple copies below!)

So I'll add the Milieu to the ship data, restrict that API.  Then I need to track the sector & system within the sector.  I was planning on just text fields and hope that is enough - the TravellerMap APIs will work with that data so I should be good there.

Then I need to create the cargo generator as well as having it user friendly so users can enter their own cargos.

And the UI really needs help....

But I am making slow progress, but having the web API in there is nice.  Although I am running out of the year as I was hoping to get this out before the end of the year.  However - real life keeps getting in the way of actually playing sometimes.




No comments: