While I was making progress on the revisited UWP, I've decided I also want to learn some new things, not just keep rehashing the old things.
So...I will endeavor to make this a MVVM style software (Model - View - View Model) and embed SqlLite into it rather than using text files.
So, up front this will radically slow things down initially. Long term, however, it should actually speed up things. So Traveller3 is sort of stopping production, and I'll start on Traveller4 :)
If anyone wants the sort of functional Win32 version, I may be able to package that so it can be installed. I'm not really sure where I left it, other than replacing the IE8 web control with EO Chrome (with the nag screen as I had not paid for it) browser to verify if the TravellerMap API would still work (mostly, just need to adjust the call a bit).
As with all personal projects, I've no idea about an end date. I want to get it out before the year ends - I did state that as a goal on COTI after all :)