Alas, one of my players was sick. So the rest of us (all 2) went to see Star Wars: Rogue One. It was enjoyable.
And I got more work done on the Traveller Tracker. Finally got the support files to load although I am not exactly happy with the technique. And the regex did not work on the new SEC files. So I am deciding that only files as exported from Traveller map will be used, and using a fixed width file format (which frankly is a lot more efficient than regex anyway; especially since my knowledge of regex is pretty much copy/paste!).
So I've added the initial data template for the worlds of the sector. Needs work but it is at least working. And I think I'll save off the last ship used and load that on start up automatically as well. But at least I am making some progress.
As for the game - I did collect enough Lego minifigs I think to handle things. I'll have to recheck before we play, as well as look into BITS At Close Quarters to handle the combat. Ill work up a cheat sheet for the players.