I've started from scratch, deciding to make it more object-oriented. The new version supports classic Traveller, T5 & Mongoose Traveller. It uses a ship config file that contains the info to run the program, so you could test the same ship in each version to see how they stack up.
The interface is a bit different (and sorry - I am no UI expert). It uses basic CSV & XML files - no hidden database.
Not sure about releasing it yet - I've a copy stashed on-line that does not contain all the data in the tables, but I am unsure of copyright issues.
- you can add notes per system
- uses SEC format files for the system (notes are kept in the notes.xml file)
- you can add images to systems
- uses the Berka 11 world system for showing basic images
- actually has a few reports
Anyway - lots of work went into this, but it is still not done.