Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Traveller 2020 Game Prep, version 0.1

Just starting to think about what I'm going to do with the next game. As this will be the 4th game I've run for the club, I've created the book cover below from the wonderful  ZhodaniSpace website.

I do know it will be out on the Great Rift someplace as I need to use those supplements I bought. And there should be some Element Cruisers in there. I've got to get with everyone to see what sort of game they want to play from the previous list.

My next steps are to read some of those supplements to find a good starting spot, then do my normal overboard world background information dump that no one reads but is fun to generate.

I've also been reading the blog from the Frank GM which has some interesting ideas. While aimed more towards fantasy, they do apply. Hopefully I've added those websites to the bloglist on the right as they are quite useful.


Edit: so it IS the Great Rift, not Great Reft. Reft actually means: past tense of reave. I'll have to generate a new cover!


No comments: