Added a bit more to the map, and digging through my toys miniatures for various ideas. I've also annotated the map with what they will be finding, though I want to make it more immersive - I need to think of the smells, temperature, humidity and whatever sounds they hear. I am also adding baby goblins in a nursery creche that are under threat. The question is: why aren't the goblins doing their part: and I think there will be a lot of dead goblins scattered about maybe? or perhaps most were out on a hunting expedition. I've a few more days to figure that out.
Been taking a few pictures and even had AI adjust one a bit. Hopefully we'll have a good time.
![]() |
| the hounds approach |
![]() |
| oh rats! |
![]() |
| annotated work in progress |
| after AI updated it |
| original picture |



No comments:
Post a Comment