Thursday, October 26, 2017

Traveller Tracker - source code

I should probably mention that the software is hosted on Github, so you could clone the repo & run this yourself as all the tools are free. I'm using MS Visual Studio (latest version).

The current version for UWP is here: https://github.com/COliver988/Traveller/tree/master/TravellerTracker

Unfortunately I am also saving off settings and things that probably should not be saved off, but as this is just for me and I do not foresee any other developers working on this, that's okay.  If at some point others decide to jump in, I'll set up my .gitignore file to reflect just the code, not the various settings and binary files I really don't need to track but was too lazy to get around to setting up to ignore.

I just added the MIT license which is pretty permissive.

No comments: