Sunday, November 19, 2017

Traveller Tracker - picking up passengers

I've got the destination worlds now as I also have the worlds in jump range. I've hard-coded book 2 rules for the cargo and passengers - I may pull that out to be version specific as well, although I think the tables are similar enough in all the systems.

I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out how to display the available bulk cargos: you can have a variable number of major, minor and incidental in various tonnages. I've got the calculations done and the data is there, just how to display it...

I've not done anything with the buttons next to the passengers, and I need to verify that the numbers are correct - the high passage looks off.  I may also have to check my d6 routine to make sure it is really giving back random numbers.


No comments: